Monday 28 January 2019

'You Can't Have Anything Until You Don't Need It'

By   

Earlier on, whilst I was out, I spotted a book that caught my attention. This book was called 'Creating Money: Attracting Abundance', and it was written by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer.

A number of months ago I had looked through another book that Sanaya Roman has written, and this played a part in me reaching out for this book. This book was about awareness, and I remembered looking through it and thinking about how it was full of great advice.

A Different Way

I soon find out that the book about money was channelled, as was the book about awareness. When this takes place, it basically means that someone has received information from a being that is on the other side, so to speak.

I must admit that when I first heard about this, many years ago, I thought it was a bit wacky. But as I'm open minded, I will read just about anything and then come to my own conclusion.

Packed Full of Insights

So, even though this book was also channelled, I was well aware of how good the previous book was. I ended up flicking through the book and a section of it soon caught my eye.


One part said, 'detachment is a mental letting-go, just as surrender is an emotional letting-go.' I thought that this was a good way of looking at the difference between letting go mentally and letting go emotionally.

The Main Part

This wasn't the part of the book that had the biggest impact on me, though; what had the biggest impact was something that touched upon another area. Another section went into need fulfilment and said, 'it has been said that you can't have anything until you don't need it. This is not the same as not wanting it.'

Now, this was not something that I hadn't heard before, but for some reason, I meant more this time. Many years ago, I heard Dov Baron say that 'you can have anything you want as long as you are not attached to it' or something similar.

The Law of Resonance

This comes down to the fact that the world (universe) responds to how we feel, not to what we say we want. If someone wants something and is coming from a place of desperation, the message they are sending out is one of lack, and this is then what they will receive more off.

A simple way to understand this is to think about a time in your life when you were unable to find something that you needed it, yet, when you no longer needed it, it showed up. Your energy would have changed and this would have removed a lot of, if not all of, the resistance that was within you.

Final Thoughts

Two sayings that go into this paradox are 'the hungry never get fed' and 'the richer get richer and the poorer get poorer'. In the first example, the 'hungry' have a strong attachment to food and, in the second, the 'poor' have strong attachment to money.

It could then be said that shows how important it is to be in a place of peace and contentment, as opposed to a place of inner unease and discontentment. Undoubtedly, this is easier said than done.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10067327

No comments:

Post a Comment