Wednesday 24 October 2018

What Success Really Means to Us?

Today, I was listening to a podcast about how to get rid of mediocrity in life... And sometimes it's difficult to do this, if we don't have a clear concept of the real meaning of success for us.

For me, success was at some point the feeling of being completely satisfied with my achievements and to reach certain goals that I pursued for a long time. However, I realised that after reaching this goal or certain accomplishment, that triumphant feeling of victory started to wear out just after some few days... Until it was gone.

And then, for some reason, I was not satisfied anymore and wanted something else... And then again and again..

Today, I realised that success could be something bigger than reaching certain goal or doing a considerable achievement that I was looking for a long time... Today I realised that success could be to lose fear and believe in you, whatever happened and enjoy the journey rather than the destination.

And you, what is your perception of success?

Let me know and feel free to comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment